Silky Oaks Lodge is one of Australia's premier luxury lodges, offering a unique experience from which to explore Tropical North Queensland, situated within easy access from Cairns and a 15 minute drive from Port Douglas. Spectacularly positioned on the Mossman Gorge River, the eco luxury lodge is the ideal location to appreciate the natural tropical environment with a choice of individual Tree house accommodation. The open sided Tree house restaurant which perches high above the surrounding rainforest and river is an innovative dining experience. Relax and unwind at the Healing Waters Spa with our pure Sodashi treatments which will impart a sense of wellbeing of spirit and mind. Explore the adjacent World Heritage Listed, Daintree National Park. Enjoy one of our Guided Rainforest Walks or take a picnic and make your own adventure. Wonder in the breathtaking beauty of the Great Barrier Reef, the world's largest reef system.
Dreamtime Gorge Walk.
You are welcomed with a traditional smoking ceremony that cleanses and wards off bad spirits. The walk then meanders through stunning rainforest and takes in traditional huts or humpies. Your experienced interpretive Indigenous guide demonstrates traditional plant use, identify bush food sources and provide an enchanting narrative of the rainforest and their special relationship with this unique tropical environment. A stop at the Beach, gives you the opportunity for a refreshing swim in this water hole, where your guide demonstrates traditions like making bush soaps and ochre painting. At the end of the tour enjoy traditional bush tea and damper.
- 2 nights accommodation at the 5-star self rated Silky Oaks Lodge in a Premium Treehouse.
- Tropical breakfast daily.
- Dinner with inspired daily menu matched with premium wines.
- Dreamtime Gorge Walk with experienced indigenous guides.
- Signature evening drinks and canapes.
- Selected in-suite bar.
- Complimentary guided rainforest walk.
- In house Yoga.
- 1x free scheduled return shuttle per day to Port Douglas.
- Signature evening turndown service.
- Use of kayaks, mountain bikes, snorkelling equipment, fitness centre.
- Return private vehicle transfers Cairns Airport to Hotel
Why not add a Quicksilver Outer Barrier Reef Cruise from an extra $295* per person.
Airfares are additional and can be arranged by your Travel Associates Adviser to suit your travel plans.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 March 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..