Overview:The tranquil, carefree days of Australian summers passed will be recaptured at Halcyon House Australias most unique beachside property. Halcyon House consists of 19 rooms and 2 luxury 2-bedroom suites individually designed by Anna Spiro, a beachfront pool and terrace area and Paper Daisy, a destination restaurant headed by one of Australias most promising chefs, Ben Devlin. Acclaimed design, professional yet personal service and industry leading food and drink combine to offer the ideal setting for luxurious beach side holidays, romantic getaways, corporate meetings, celebrations, and memorable weddings.
- 2 nights accommodation at Halcyon House in a Halcyon Classic room.
- A la carte breakfast daily.
- 5pm aperitif in Paper Daisy each evening.
- 4-course dinner at Paper Daisy restaurant for 2 people nightly.
- Complimentary minibar (refreshed daily).
- Welcome drink featuring Ink Gin by Husk Distillers.
- 1 Halcyon House x Frette limited edition luxury beach towel.
- 1 x 60 minute spa treatment per person.
- 1 x Sodashi skincare pack including 30ml Face and Neck Moisturiser and 30ml Clay Cleanser per person.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Use of Halcyon House bicycles and McTavish surfboards.
- Use of Halcyon Spa steam room during your stay.
- Travel Associates Bonus Room upgrade on arrival (subject to availability).
- Travel Associates Bonus Late check out on departure.
- Travel Associates Bonus Complimentary bottlel of Cal De Bosco and Chef's plate
Our Peace of Mind Promise - No cancellation fees up to 30 days prior*.
Airfares are additional and can be arranged by your Travel Associates Adviser to suit your travel plans.
Duration: 2 nights
Travel Dates: Selected travel dates 1 February - 31 May 2021
Expiry Date: This deal expires on the 31st Jan 2021
- Please be aware that during these evolving times of the COVID-19 pandemic all Hotels,Resorts and Tours advertised will be subject to availability and re-opening schedule changes. The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 January 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Please be aware that during these evolving times of the COVID-19 pandemic all Hotels,Resorts and Tours advertised will be subject to availability and re-opening schedule changes.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..