Overview:Travel Associates are excited to be the exclusive travel partner of the Noosa Eat & Drink Festival. The long weekend returns to Noosa from Thursday 10 - Sunday 13 June 2021 and will see some of Australia's favourite celebrity chefs visit for the annual four-day festival
In addition to the full program, Travel Associates are bringing our clients a special event on Saturday 12th June with the Noosa Eat & Drink VIP Beach Party featuring the signature Noosa Tipis on Noosa Main Beach. This event is exclusive for VIP guests and Travel Associates clients only. Guests are guaranteed an entertaining evening full of fun, with some surprise live performances on the cards too. The premise of the evening is to have fun, enjoy the sunset and rub shoulders with some of Australia's best chefs. Event will be held on Saturday 12 June from 4-6.30pm.
Your Travel Associates exclusive cooking demonstration will be under the Marquee in Noosa Woods from 8.30am-10am on Sunday 13 June and includes a cooking demonstration plus light breakfast including juice, tea or coffee.
Your advisor can make the most of your Noosa holiday, complimenting the perfect stay with experiences throughout the region, from gin distillery experiences in the Noosa Hinterland to a day trip meandering through the Noosa Everglades.
They can also book your tickets across the full Noosa Eat & Drink Festival program, including a series of Long Lunches in various locations and bespoke restaurant events with visiting chefs, wineries and beverage producers.
Visiting talent on their way to Noosa to celebrate across this foodie long weekend include: Colin Fassnidge, Matt Moran, Matt Preston, Anna Polyviou, Alastair McLeod, Scott Pickett, Adam D'Sylva, George Calombaris, Matt Sinclair, Gary Mehigan, Kerrie McCallum, John Susman, Adam Wolfers, Kirsten Tibballs, Khahn Ong, Laura Sharrad, Ollie Hansford, Diana Chan, Luca Ciano, and more.
To secure your space, book your travel package with a Travel Associates advisor.
A getaway at Spicers Tamarind Retreat is an extraordinary experience, an Asian-influenced oasis that feels like you're a world away, surrounded by natural beauty and tranquillity. Western luxury with eastern tranquillity. Relax in Spa Anise, astonish yourself at the Tamarind Cooking School or just enjoy the stillness of a truly unique escape. Spicers Tamarind Retreat is located 70 minutes from Brisbane Airport and 40 minutes from the Sunshine Coast Airport.
- Noosa Eat & Drink:.
- 7 days car hire of a Standard Vehicle - pick up/drop off Sunshine Coast Airport.
- 4 nights accommodation at the Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort in a Superior Room with Pool or River view.
- Breakfast daily
Travel Associates Exclusive:.
- Noosa Eat & Drink VIP Beach Party including: Food and beverages for 2.5 hours (beer, wine, sparkling and a selection of cocktails) & Entertainment.
- Cooking demonstration under the Marquee in Noosa Woods including light breakfast
- 2 nights accommodation at the 5-star Spicers Tamarind Retreat & Spa, Maleny in a Spa Villa.
- Daily a la carte breakfast.
- Dinner Daily.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Travel Associates BONUS Complimentary Upgrade (subject to availability at time of check-in).
- Travel Associates BONUS Complimentary Late Check-Out
Our Peace of Mind Promise - No cancellation fee up to 30 days prior to arrival*.
Airfares are additional and can be arranged by your Travel Associates Adviser to suit your travel plans.
Duration: 6 nights
Travel Dates: Only on 10 or 11 June 2021
Expiry Date: This deal expires on the 11th May 2021
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 11 May 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Please be aware that during these evolving times of the COVID-19 pandemic all Hotels, Resorts and Tours advertised will be subject to availability and re-opening schedule changes. Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..