QT Sydney is a highly curated fusion of cutting-edge art, bold interior design and historical architecture that melds two of the city's most majestic historical buildings; Gowings and The State Theatre.
The Taste of Sydney.
After pick up from CBD location at 11am, travel to "The Street's of Barangaroo to a surprise waterfront restaurant for tastings and paired beverage. Depart Barangaroo for the Tramsheds at Rozelle. Embark on a walking tour of the sheds to Butcher and the Farmer restaurant. Sample craft beer paired with signature dishes served in a refurbished tram where the interior has been gutted and decorates as part of the restaurant (tour highlight). Next on the list, is The Cannery, Roseberry for a walking tour of the Saporium Gourmet warehouse for more tastings. Depart for appreciation and tasting of gin at Archie Rose distillery. Depart for Kensington Street, Chippendale for walking tour of the Street to Spice Alley. Enjoy tastings at Spice Alley from street food vendors offering a variety of Asian dishes. Then, walk next door to sample handpicked wines for the final experience being a 6-wine maser class with resident sommelier. At 5.00pm the tour is complete with the option to stay on and continue drinking wine or purchase a couple of bottles and return to Spice Alley.
- 2 nights accommodation at the 5-star QT Sydney in a Deluxe Room.
- Buffet breakfast daily.
- The Taste of Sydney Tour.
Airfares are additional and can be arranged by your Travel Associates Adviser to suit your travel plans.
Duration: 2 nights
Travel Dates: Selected travel dates 7 August - 24 September 2020
Expiry Date: This deal expires on the 05th Aug 2020
- Please be aware that during these evolving times of the COVID-19 pandemic all Hotels,Resorts and Tours advertised will be subject to availability and re-opening schedule changes. The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 July 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..