- Return economy class airfare to Athens returning from Dubai including baggage and prepaid taxes.
- 16 Night luxury cruise from Athens to Dubai onboard Crystal Symphony in a Verandah Stateroom.
- Overnight stays onboard in Athens, Israel, Petra (Aqaba) & Dubai.
- Michelin-inspired cuisine & 24-hour in-suite dining.
- Wide range of onboard activities, enrichment and entertainment.
- All port taxes & charges included.
- Pre-paid gratuities.
- BONUS All overseas transfers.
- BONUS 1 Night pre-cruise accommodation at the Electra Palace Hotel in Athens including breakfast.
- BONUS Fine Wine, champagnes, premium spirits & specialty coffee onboard.
- BONUS Unlimited Wi-Fi / internet access onboard
Travel Departing from:
Adelaide from $9489*
Brisbane from $9489*
Melbourne from $9489*
Perth from $9489*
Sydney from $9489*
Why Not Upgrade to a Seabreeze Penthouse from $4,599* per person.
Cruise from Athens to Dubai over 16 indulgent nights in a Verandah Stateroom onboard Crystal Symphony. Start your holiday with a stay overnight in Athens at the Electra Palace Hotel and enjoy a delicious breakfast before boarding to enjoy fine wine, champagne, premium spirits and specialty coffee. Dine on Michelin-inspired cuisine, enjoy entertainment and activities and relax with outstanding facilities at sea. Explore Rhodes, Egypt, Israel and Jordan before arriving in incredible Dubai.
Day 1 - 2 : Athens, Greece
Welcome to Piraeus, the port city of Athens. It is the oldest city in Greece, a guaranteed highlight is the mystical Acropolis, perched high in the hills. Just because this city is vintage don't think that you'll be stuck in the past - it is juxtaposed against a modern city filled with shopping, restaurants, culture and beautiful art. Embark onboard Crystal Symphony for your exciting journey.
Day 3: Rhodes, Greece
Rhodes is positioned off the coast of Turkey and blends history and beauty in to one. You are guaranteed to be in awe of the Grand Masters Palace and the old fortified city provides a great walk back in time.
Day 4: At Sea
Your full day at sea will allow you to take full advantage of everything your ship has to offer. Seek out hidden treasures and make the most of the facilities onboard. If you packed full of fun activities then be sure to refer to the ship's daily newsletter to keep up to date on everything offered onboard. If relaxation is on your mind then your sea day will allow you to sit back, soak in ship life and watch the world as it floats by you.
Day 5: Suez Canal, Egypt
The Suez Canal connects the Mediterranean and Red Sea and was built by the Suez Canal Company back in 1869. It is one of the great innovations that has lasted into the modern world.
Day 6 - 7: Eilat, Israel
Welcome to Eilat, Isreal's resort town on the Red Sea. Eilat is home to some of the world's most spectacular coral reefs, so diving here is a must. If you're not up for a scuba dive, enjoy a swim in the turquoise waters on the numerous beaches and enjoy sitting back and spotting marine life, like dolphins. On the shore, adventure seekers can hike through spectacular desert scenery, and shoppers can enjoy a myriad of shopping destinations.
Day 8: Petra, Jordan
Travel to the astonishing hidden city of Petra, Jordan, looming like a mirage that melts into the red sandstone hills of the desert. Dating back to 7,000 B, Petra was the capital of a flourishing civilisation that stretched from the Mediterranean to the Red Sea. Aqaba offers internationally renowned diving and the richest marine life in the entire Red Sea.
Day 9- 14: At Sea
Your time at sea will allow you to take full advantage of everything your ship has to offer. Seek out hidden treasures and make the most of the facilities onboard. If you packed full of fun activities then be sure to refer to the ship's daily newsletter to keep up to date on everything offered onboard. If relaxation is on your mind then your sea day will allow you to sit back, soak in ship life and watch the world as it floats by you.
Day 15: Muscat, Oman
A beautiful oasis of pristine lawns, trees and an array of flowers are not the first thought when picturing a typically desert country. Traditional architecture, elegant mosques, and eye-opening museums intertwine with modern structures to create a striking resemblance to what Mars would be like if filled with opulence.
Day 16 - 17: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Welcome to Dubai where you will be able to explore some of the most astounding man-made sites in the Northern Hemisphere. Check out The Palm, an island built in the shape indicative of its name, filled with opulent mansions and in close proximity to the Burj Al Arab Hotel. The Burj is a 7 star, unmatched experience built for the ultra wealthy elitists. The most well known building in Dubai is without a doubt the Burj Khalifa, extending 830 metres, seamlessly entering the stratosphere. Size and decadence seem to be the only two prerequisites in Dubai. You will now disembark your once in a lifetime cruise and commence your journey home.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Travel Associates cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Travel Associates travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 March 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..