Win a New Zealand Luxury Lodge Escape
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Entry by each entrant.
- The promoter is Flight Centre Travel Group t/a Travel Associates, ABN 25 003 377 188,
275 Grey Street, South Brisbane Queensland 4101 ("Promoter").
- Entry is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or older, who enter the promotion in the required manner as stated in these terms and conditions ("Eligible Entrants").
- Employees of Flight Centre Limited, their immediate families and employees of affiliated partners are not permitted to enter.
Duration of promotional period
- The competition commences at 9:00am AEST on Thursday, 1 August 2019 and will continue until 11:59pm AEST on Wednesday, 11 September 2019.
How to enter
- The competition is a game of chance and skill plays no part in determining the winners.
- Eligible Entrants may enter only once.
- To enter the promotion, Eligible Entrants must successfully;
- Complete and submit all required fields on the competition form found on www.travelassociates.com/win-nz.
- The winner will be chosen by a random electronic draw.
- The winner will be drawn at 11:00am AEST on Friday 13 September 2019 at 275 Grey St, South Brisbane QLD 4101.
- The winners will be notified in writing by email and by telephone on Monday 16 September 2019 and their details will be published on the Travel Associates website on Tuesday 17 September 2019.
- If the Prize is unclaimed by the Prize Winner by 1200 AEST on Friday, 11 October 2019 the Promoter may conduct a further draw at 275 Grey St, South Brisbane QLD 4101 at 1200 AEST on Friday, 13 December 2019.
- The winner of the Unclaimed Prize Draw will be notified in writing by email and by telephone on Friday 13 December 2019. All other conditions applying to the original winner will also apply to any winner determined by an Unclaimed Prize Draw.
- By accepting the Prize, the Winner agrees to be contacted by the Promoter about the Promotion and to participate in the Promoter’s publicity activities as reasonably requested.
- The Promoter will not be held liable for any loss, damage or injury which results directly or indirectly from this Promotion, except that which cannot be excluded by law.
- There will be one (1) prize to be won in total. To be awarded to the one (1) Eligible Entrant drawn (“Winners”)
- The Prize comprises of:
- Two (2) business class flights flying Air New Zealand from Winner’s closest capital city of Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney or Perth to either Auckland, Christchurch or Wellington.
- Two (2) economy class flights flying Air New Zealand to the closest regional airport to the Winner’s chosen accommodation (if required).
- Three (3) nights accommodation at Winner’s choice of Luxury Lodge of New Zealand. Winner can choose one (1) of the following lodges:
- Hapuku Lodge & Treehouses, Christchurch
- Bay of Many Coves
- The Boatshes, Waiheke Island
- Treetops Estate
- Kinloch Manor
- Huka Lodge
- Breakfast and dinner daily for two (2) adults
- The total prize pool is valued up to $10,000.
- Black out dates include 1 Dec – 31 March 2020.
- Prize is valid for two (2) adults over the age of 18.
- The Prize (or part thereof) are not transferable or exchangeable, not redeemable for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer. The prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied.
- The Prize Winner must take the Prize as offered. The Prize is not transferable, redeemable, refundable, and cannot be sold or exchanged for cash. The Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Prize must be fulfilled before 1 September 2020.
- The Prize does not include transfers, visas, travel insurance, pre/post accommodation, spending money, excess baggage, excursions/tours, optional activities, freight tipping, extension of stay, additional passengers, passports, visas, food allowance or any other items not specified in the Prize details.
- Any passes, tickets or vouchers issued as part of the Prize are subject to prevailing terms and conditions of use and any tickets, passes or vouchers are only valid for use within the stated duration on the passes or tickets issued or the duration of the chosen Prize, whichever is earlier.
- Redemption of the Prize will be the responsibility of the Winner and is subject to supplier availability at the time of booking.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Prize. If the Promoter is unable to provide the Winner with the nominated Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative prize of similar monetary value, subject to any direction of a lottery authority. If the Winner does not accept any element of the Prize, the Promoter is not obliged to provide the Winner with a substitute prize.
Contacting the Entrant
- Should an Entrant’s contact details change during the Promotion Period, it is the Entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
- By accepting the Prize, Winners agree to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed. Winners will not be entitled to any fee for participating in these activities.
- The Promoter may want a Winner to participate in promotional activity after the Promotion has ended. In consideration for the Promoter awarding the prize to a Winner, the Winner permits the Winner’s image and/or voice, as recorded, photographed or filmed during the Winner’s participation in the prize to appear in any media whatsoever throughout the world for an unlimited period and the Winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request that a Winner provides proof of identity, proof of age, proof of residency and/or proof of entry validity in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency, age and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a Winner cannot provide suitable proof, the Winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- The winner consents to the use of their name, suburb of residence and image for promotional and marketing purposes and agree to participate in reasonable promotional activities as requested by the Promoter.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter and Air New Zealad and Luxury Lodges of New Zealand is not responsible or liable for:
- inaccurate/incorrect transcription of entry information;
- purported entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost, misdirected or stolen, or that are received, but are late, illegible, incomplete, or sent other than as directed in the entry instructions;
- any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software;
- the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website;
- unauthorised human intervention in any part of the competition;
- electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the competition;
- any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a prize winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a winner; or
- The Promoter and Air New Zealad and Luxury Lodges of New Zealand will not be liable for personal injury suffered during prize winnings. The winner, and his or her guests (if any), must sign and return any liability release and indemnity provided by the Promoter and/or its contractors as a condition of a prize being awarded. Failure to return the signed releases and indemnities will result in the entitlement to the prize being forfeited and the selection of another winner.
- The above conditions do not affect, and is not intended to affect, any rights a consumer might have, which cannot be excluded under applicable consumer protection laws. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its servant or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the cost of having the prize supplied again.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- This promotion is authorised under SA Lic No. T19/1152, ACT Lic No. TP 19/03737, NSW Lic No. LTPS/19/36122