Luxurious boutique property located on Robson Square, in the heart of downtown VancouverGastronomic Gastown Tour.
Discover Gastown's best eating and drinking establishments. Savour gastronomic delights and learn about the neighbourhood's storied past. Experience some of Vancouver's hottest restaurants that local foodies adore. Experience Gastown, Vancouver's "most historic neighbourhood"- drink in the sights, sounds and tastes of the area. The total walking distance is 1.4 km (0.9 mi). This excursion is a Signature Experience with Destination Canada. Featured tastings (subject to change): poutine with beer gravy and fresh cheese curds, truffled arugula tomato bison salad, corn cheddar fritter with chipotle sour cream, craft beer from Hoyne Brewery, Glazed Pork Belly Bites, Crispy Parsnip Fries, Tempura Battered Bacon Scotch Egg, Thai Down Coconut Cocktail, Pinot Blanc from Lake Breeze Winery in Okanagan Valley, BC, Marichel Foch Clarinet from Alderlea Vineyards in Cowichan Valley, Porchetta sandwich with housemade mustard, craft beer from 33 Acres or Phillips Soda, Bounty Opera or Gelato and The Continental cocktail. Alternate tastings for vegetarians, pescetarians and those who would like non-alcoholic beverages are available if requested at the time of booking. Due to the nature of the establishments featured on this tour, dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, dairy free, garlic and onion allergies cannot be accommodated.Palace Hotel San Francisico
The hotel is centrally located downtown within walking distance of the Financial District, 3 blocks from Union Square, The Moscone Center and 4 blocks from Chinatown.Napa and Sonoma Wine Country.
Ride across the Golden Gate Bridge and through the tranquil hills surrounding Sonoma Valley and take in the beauty of the countless family wineries along the old El Camino Real. Sonoma and Napa Valleys, the birthplace of California's Wine Country, offer a relaxed, country atmosphere away from the hustle of the City. Our winery stops vary from larger mass production wineries to smaller boutique wineries to get the full spectrum of the region. The Mediterranean climate makes it one of the premium grape growing areas of North America and one of the largest producers of wine in California A relaxing lunch stop at the historic Sonoma Square allows you to peruse the shops, wander the town square, or sample locally produced olive oils and cheeses. You'll have plenty of options to enjoy lunch or stop in to a wine tasting room along the square for bonus tastings. After lunch, we'll venture into the heart of Napa Valley, where our next stop features a vineyard where you'll be surrounded by grape vines and enjoy a distinctive wine tasting. Your tastings will include educational elements, demonstrating how a wine's flavour varies when paired with different foods. Comfortable walking shoes are highly recommended. Please note that wine tasting participants must be at least 21 years of age.
- Return economy class airfare flying Air Canada to San Francisco via Vancouver including prepaid taxes.
- 4 nights accommodation at the 5-star Wedgewood Hotel & Spa in a Deluxe Executive.
- 4 nights accommodation at the 5-star Palace Hotel San Francisco in a Grand Deluxe Market Street.
- Gastronomic Gastown Tour in Vancouver.
- Napa and Sonoma Wine Country Tour.
- Return private vehicle airport transfers in both Vancouver and San Francisco
Travel departing from:
Adelaide from $4859* Includes overnight accommodation near Brisbane Airport
Brisbane from $4475*
Melbourne from $4709*
Perth from $4959*
Sydney from $4469*.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 March 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
Get Expert Travel Advice
Travel experience lies at the heart of everything we do. Connect with an expert travel adviser today and begin planning your dream getaway.