Shangri-La Hotel, Vancouver is a sophisticated urban sanctuary commanding a prime location in downtown Vancouver just minutes from business districts and the city's vibrant art, lifestyle and shopping. The hotel's 119 refined guest rooms and suites reflect Vancouver's cosmopolitan sensibility with artistically designed interiors featuring abundant space and modern elegance. The expansive views from the rooms allow guests to connect with the city's natural surroundings.Granville Island Market Tour.
Granville Island in Canada's second most-visited destination and Vancouver's destination for food lovers, art and culture. Offering fresh, local seasonal produce, guests rub elbows with Vancouver's chefs as they shop for their menus. During the tour guests will savour a variety of fine food artisans from Vancouver and beyond. Delicacies may include duck confit and cheeses to locally-made charcuterie, melt-in-your-mouth donuts, to world class coffee and chai. 20 tastings, 10 stories, and 2 hours of Canadian delightsThe Signature at MGM Grand
The Signature is your gateway to the best of Las Vegas. Three all-suite towers adjacent to MGM Grand set new standards in personalized service and amenities in a non-smoking, non-gaming environment. Directly connected to the energy and excitement of Las Vegas at MGM Grand as well as the serene luxury of The Signature, you get the best of both worlds. The Signature at MGM Grand's flawless, personalized guest service will begin immediately upon arrival with a private entrance and elegant lobby that remain separate from the main MGM Grand check-in facilities. The hotel's dedicated staff and 24 hour concierge will provide an unparalleled level of comfort, security and intimacy. Valet parking, bell staff services and in-suite dining will be available around the clock for guests of The Signature at MGM Grand. Offering a variety of spacious, well-appointed one-bedroom, two-bedroom and junior suites, The Signature at MGM Grand is the only hotel in Las Vegas with private balconies that command stunning views of the Strip and surrounding mountain landscape. Guests will enjoy the highest quality in-suite amenities including deluxe king beds with 300-thread count Anichini sheets, marble and granite bathrooms with Jacuzzi-brand whirlpool tubs and June Jacobs spa products, Sub-Zero, Miele and Bosch kitchenette appliances, ultra-thin LCD flat-screen high definition TVs, and high-speed Internet access with wireless capabilities.KA by Cirque du Soleil - Category C.
"KA" by Cirque du Soleil is the troupe's first production to feature a cinematic story line while maintaining flawless imagery, music, martial arts and incredible acrobatics.
- Return economy class airfare flying Air Canada to Las Vegas via Vancouver including prepaid taxes.
- 4 nights accommodation at the 5-star Shangri-La Hotel, Vancouver in an Executive Suite.
- 4 nights accommodation at the 5-star The Signature at MGM Grand in a Signature Balcony Deluxe Suite.
- Granville Island Market Tour (Vancouver).
- KA by Cirque du Soleil - Category C tickets.
- Return private vehicle airport transfers in both Vancouver and Vegas
Travel departing from:
Adelaide from $4899* Includes overnight accommodation near Brisbane Airport
Brisbane from $4525*
Melbourne from $4699*
Perth from $4999*
Sydney from $4459*.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 March 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
Get Expert Travel Advice
Travel experience lies at the heart of everything we do. Connect with an expert travel adviser today and begin planning your dream getaway.