Your future travel credit
Your 2020 travel arrangements may not have gone to plan, but having a future travel credit means that you can start planning something new and exciting again for your next holiday.
So, what is a future travel credit? It’s credit for travel in the future which acts as a voucher for the amount you can ‘spend’. If you had a trip that was cancelled due to COVID-19 in 2020, you likely received this from the supplier you booked with. And the great thing is, Travel Associates can help you make sense of and use this future travel credit on your next holiday.
We know that there is still some uncertainty around travelling as small outbreaks occur and our domestic borders, in some cases, close. We’ve updated our terms and conditions, as well as a lot of our holidays, to ensure you have flexibility and confidence in the post-COVID-19 world of travel.
For peace of mind using your future travel credit, ensure that you have a Travel Associates advisor looking after you at every step of the way.
Why book your next holiday with Travel Associates?
- Travel Associates advisors are the most experienced, knowledgeable and passionate in Australia. Whatever you’re dreaming of, they can create for you.
- Your travel experience is perfectly personalised to your travel style, needs and preferences. Your Travel Associates advisor takes care of every single little detail (even the ones you didn’t think of).
- You’ll receive 24/7 customer assistance, either from our dedicated customer support centre or from your personal Travel Associates advisor.
- You’ll have access to Australia's largest Virtuoso partner, meaning you’ll receive the most exclusive and highly sought after travel experiences, extras and bonuses that you won’t find anywhere else.
Using your credit
The process for using your credit will depend on the original booking details, where you made the booking, and how payment was made. But we’ll make it incredibly easy for you. Simply get in contact with your local Travel Associates advisor to start planning.
- What is the benefit of having credit with Travel Associates?
- How can I use a credit?
- When can I use my credit?
- I can't travel anytime soon because of border closures and Covid-19, can I get an extension on my credit?
- I have remaining credit with a supplier, can I still use that?
- I have credits with multiple suppliers, can I combine them into one booking?
Choosing to take a Travel Associates credit offers the following flexibility:
- We will waive the Travel Associates cancellation processing fee.
- The credit will be valid until 31 December 2022, which will continue to be reviewed in line with travel restrictions.
- If you choose to be refunded after 31 December 2021, we will process the refund and waive the Travel Associates cancellation processing fee.
For bookings with Travel Associates franchisees and independent contractors, the cancellation processing fee will not been waived. See your booking terms and conditions for fee details or contact our Travel Associates advisor for more information.
When travel opens up again and you are ready to rebook, we can assist you with redeeming your credit on your next extraordinary adventure.
Your credit can be used at any Travel Associates office.
Travel Associates credits
These credits will be valid until 31 December 2021, which will continue to be reviewed in line with travel restrictions. If you choose to be refunded after 31 December 2021, we will process your request and waive the Travel Associates cancellation processing fee.
There are no restrictions on your credit, it can be used from the day you receive it. However, where you can travel both internationally and domestically is now determined by the Australian and local state governments. You can view the latest travel restrictions and updates here.
Yes, if your residual credit is sitting with Virgin Australia or Qantas, as both suppliers allow multi use credits. You simply need to advise your Travel Associates advisor when rebooking so that they can ensure that the proper process is followed in line with the airline's policies.